This policy describes the information we process to provide and support Cyclops.
I. What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the proper medical treatments, we must process some medical information about you.
- Identification Information about you.We collect the personal information, including your first name, last name and phone number when you sign up for an account. First name and last name must belong to the main user. If the user doesn’t own a phone number, the number can belong to the provider, for example if the user is a child, the phone number and the device (which the app runs on) can belong to the parents.
- Medical information:We store some medical information such as lazy eye information, including which eye is the lazy eye, when you sign up. You can change this data in settings. We also run some eye tests occasionally to collect more data about the acuity of the eye and suppression of the lazy eye.
- Your usage.We collect information about how you use our Products, such as how long do you watch movies, which game do you play, how long do you play them and what is your score.
- Camera QR Code Scan. We use access to the device camera only to scan QR codes on the product for ease of access and security reasons.
II. How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below to provide a better product and make the treatment possible, in the ways that are explained below.
Safety and security.
We use the information we have, such as name and phone number to verify accounts and activity. We also use the phone number to communicate with you for security actions.
Provide, personalize and improve The Treatment process.
- Personalize features and difficulty: The gaming time and score information along with your medical information will be used by artificial intelligence algorithms for calculations of a more accurate and personalized treatment methods and thus accelerate the treatment process. This might change some treatment factors, such as game difficulty. For example, when the data conclude the which eye is the lazy eye and calculates the acuity, the game and cinema would be focused to treat that eye, considering the eye acuity.
- Improve gaming quality:We use the gaming experience data to feed the learning algorithms anonymously, then we would be able to adjust the game difficulty and quality. So we can make sure the treatment process is running smoothly for you and other users.
- Supervise the treatment process:usage information along with some identifications and medical information is shared with the doctor, who is responsible for the case. The doctor can monitor the treatment procedure and change the factors, concerning the therapy. This information includes gaming results and time, watching cinema time, results of the eye tests and your name. For example, we log every instance of playing with type of game and time of playing and the doctor can check these logs in his own panel.
III. How is this information shared?
This information will only be shared with the responsible doctor the way described above. Your data can be shared with legal authorities in case of a legal request. It will not be shared with anyone else.
IV. How can you exercise your rights provided under the GDPR?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data. We never use your data directly for marketing.
V. Data retention, account deactivation and deletion
You can contact us for account deactivation and deletion of your data. We do not keep the data we don’t use as described above.
VI. How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
VII. How to contact Cyclops with questions
You can ask your questions through Email. you can also contact in-app support for questions and app support.